View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 08:25 AM   #987
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
This is such a great thread, wanted to bump it. Drove the car around 1-3 gear no problem. Still in tuning phase so hopefully get more gears soon. Reverse is also fine.... I am running on a 4.3 final, I think its too much gear.... so will need to go back to the original 4.1..... at least I kept it.

also just purchase the dakota digital speed..... will report back if it all worked out to get speed on the speedometer.
Can't have too much gear! It brings all the skidz! haha

I have an R154 paired with factory LSD S13 diff and I find it a decent combination. The trans has very long gears and the diff is shorter. Tbh I could go for an even shorter combo. I want more tyre spin and the 245s in the rear are just too much to break loose until I'm in boost.

Planned to go CD009 with LS1 and collins adapter but the RHD was interfering with mounting the engine and the firewall was too much in the way so switched to 1JZ/R154 swap