View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 06:03 PM   #18
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Are you the guys that buy your KSports and just turn the dampening knob to 32?

"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"

No. You do know there's a balance to be had right? And in fact for grip a softer suspension can be key because your tires aren't bouncing and skipping everywhere because of your 10414kg Megan Racing Track springs and your 64 way adjustable Tiens are set to 64.

I'm not going to go into crazy detail cause I'm a noob in suspension land, but I'm sure someone that has half a brain here can chime in.
LOL Love they first quote I'm soo using that!

Anyways what he said. I'm getting coil and I'm going to be DD a lot more then I track/racing. The reason why? I'm getting coil is for the adjustability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
im pretty sure no coilover for the S chassis comes with spring rates lower than 8kg/6kg but if you are dead set on making your car ride like...a stock 240 but lower and must use coilovers...get some springs made in like 1kg?

SUSTEC PRO S-0C
are 6k/4k and they look really nice like I said before.

In the tech sector of these forums there a FAQ for suspension. Go read it.
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote