View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #96
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickys13 View Post
Passing smog illegally is a felony. Do you think people should serve time for that?... people cross the border illegally to have a better life. do you think they should be locked up for that?... Locking up people doesn't have a positive effect on society in turns inmates into hard core criminals and it makes guards into ass holes that abuse there power. Not only that, we pay taxes to feed criminals, to keep them sheltered and to have guards baby sit them. If you really beleive in helping the U.S you should want "felons" to be killed without trial because that takes thousands of dollars and small time "criminals" to be helped out and straighten out there lfe, so they can contribute to sosciety...
Ok this is really getting on my nerves when people dont read the thread and then post to some random post 5 pages into the thread.

I dont want the illegals crowding up our jails, they should be deported, and then they need to do things the right way. And i agree that our jails are overcrowded but thats why bails exist and we have a probation program for some criminals. Its not like we lock up everyone for breaking the law. Criminals dont contribute to society they are detrimental to society thats why some should not ever be released. And yes, anyone who is a mass murderer should just be executed like Timmy.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote