View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #109
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
Stop listening to yourself. I really hope you aren't like this in person, the world doesn't need people like you.

I'll wait for what I have no idea I am talking about. He granted amnesty, he over stepped his reach. Eh?
So granting amnesty is creating law? Yeah, no. Again (this time read it slower) point to a law the president has created. An executive order is not a "new" law, it is how the executive branch will carry out it's executive duties. But hey semantics.

And for bonus points, what did he overstep? Find me the part of the constitution (or shit any law, statute, reference, etc in the U.S. Code) in which he overstepped. and for extra extra bonus points - provide the correct blue book citation and I will give you a swell high five.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
Never met a more butthurt 26 year old in my life, hahaha. Please, close your legs, the smell is atrocious.
Ha, I see what you did there! (you watched workaholics last night, silly bear). But... again, your logic is horribly flawed. Being butt hurt would not make my ass smell (and closing your legs would not stop the smell from permeating). However, I will correct the "slam" for you. Sir, your starchy vagina is filling this room with a musty wheat aroma, would you kindly cross your dainty twigs so that the rest of us may carry on.

(see because vaginas smell when they have yeast infections, but butts do not smell when they are hurt)

PS. Jesus would not use such language and be so mean. Satan is calling!
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote