View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #84
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
i already told all of you guys i didn't or do i know who fucking took them!!! im not shady or anything i always do the right thing. Chris get out of this thread it has nothing to do with this you tard!!!! go rant somewhere else of your so called clean car with your legit godspeed coil's !!!!.
Mario why don't you tell everyone why you admitted to stealing them to another person? Why would you litterally say to someone "I stole Wes's coilovers, and they are on Charlie's car now"? But yet when I ask you why you said that, you actually admitted to saying that, but your exuse was "Too look badass". I think I still have the texts to prove it. And you also said you would say yes to stealing the coilovers just to get me off your back.

Mario, I like how also you can purchase a full kit for your corolla and those rear window things, but yet still not have $100 to pay me back.

Oh and last but not least...your not shady? Thats funny. Keep on stealing Mario, its only going to land you in jail. Of course, you don't give a fuck now do you? And that, is what makes you shady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
hey Wes! In my opinion, you truly are the bigger man for being non-violent..

Sorry all these bad things had to happen to such a great guy like you! What did the police end up doing?
Thanks, a big factor in this is, I've had this shit happen before. I have been very unlucky in the car world. Both car's that I've owned have been stolen. My cressida, and now my hatch stripped. When I find a theif I will not let him go. I haven't went to the police yet because Charlie traded his car (with my coilovers on it) for a BMW and refuses to tell me where it is.

I just want my shit back is all. I'm in dire need of money for another car at the moment as my license is approaching reinstatement.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote