View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #12
ShadowMan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ShadowMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright, got some of this stuff figured out temparaily. Just need to figure out final mounting points and hose lengths. I'm going to try to take these blue and red -AN fittings over to vw heaven to trade em for some black ones since they carry alot of it in stock usually. I guess this a functioning mock up for my DD. I obviously need additional AN fittings to get rid of the black hose running from the greddy catch can to the intake pipe. I decide to do all this today as well as retorque the head studs, which were still at holding at 80 lbs. so it ended up just being for my peace of mind. Replaced to old vacuum hoses as well that run by the fuel lines. Once I get my isis intake mani prepped, this valve cover is coming off again and I think I'll go wrinkle red or black for the VC and probably wrinkle black on the intake mani but not sure yet.
Now for the pics

this big black hose is gay as shit, but it'll be gone soon enough as well as relocate the nipple on the side closer to the greddy unit.

Hit up one of the 240 meets last night off the 76 and college and got some insightful info from some local 240 guys and some ladies as well. Hopefully my power steering system will be finally pieced together tomorrow and up and running by Sunday. Got a father/son fishing trip in Dana Point tomorrow afternoon with my boy so it will most likely be sunday. Just need to source out a new fuel rail and injectors so I can get off this break-in tune and get some real power.