View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 05:08 AM   #38
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I am in North Carolina, where our local municipality (third largest in the state) declared stay at home orders on Friday. This was after the governor ordered non essential businesses like nail salons, spas, beauty/barber shops close at 5 on Wednesday.
Tomorrow makes two weeks I have been working from home.
We literally only leave the house for supplies and make a point of stocking up to avoid having to go out much. Stores are ridiculous, people run on TP and cleaning products. The streets are BARREN when we do go out for anything.
I am cool with working from home and it will save me money on supplies, gas and wear and tear on my car. The money I don't have to spend on my daughter's after school is being split between savings, paying down credit and online retail therapy. My Rakuten rebates will be ridiculous at the end of this.

As I have been out and about, I notice people NOT social distancing with basketball courts full of people, the neighborhood kids playing football in the yard and random people wandering and shit.
I am having the hardest time dealing with the fact that I have apparently NEEDED basketball all my life

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote