View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #5
-eunos-

Trader Rating: (0)
-eunos- is an unknown quantity at this point
was invited to enter a big (400+cars) show and shine in port fairy with two mates...

KIRKs and I had our pic taken for the centre spread in the local newspaper... ;-)

the tinted stock tails.... haters gonna hate. I think it makes it look smooth, and finishes off the black/white.

spaced out.

sorry for shitty pics.

Now this was my donor car i purchased months ago ta take out the gearbox. was gonna make it into a track project, but just didnt have the time.
i chucked on the other bodykit I bought my white 180 with and a set of wide guards I had lying around.

So after finding someone to take it on, and worked out a fair trade...

and scored a sil80 conversion out of it.

now, obviously its a pity that the kit was black and my car is freshly sprayed white... so soon enough I will prep and spray the front... TBA

and I have a choice of 3 grilles, GTR style, clear silvia, and a modded S2 skyline grille. i just chucked on the clear one for the min...

its all still an ongoing project... I have a lip coming in the next few weeks, and my twin Bride stadia's should be on the boat as we speak...

now I'm in desperate need of the two front uprights that the headlights attach to on the s13's!!! can anyone help!!!!?
-eunos- is offline   Reply With Quote