View Single Post
Old 03-13-2005, 11:22 AM   #5
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
drfthooligan: thanks for the bump, glad you liked it! your car's looking real fresh, did you still need that Boss hub? hit me up.

Siizzzoooo: nope, unfortunately apex'i is currently only releasing the coilover for the S13, Honda EG Hatch, and Mazda FD.

yudalicious: no, apex’i has definitely not rebadged the MR coilovers. there are features that differentiate the two products. the bracket on the apex’i exv is much more beefier than the MR, and does not have the cutout hole in the bracket as the megan does. also keep in mind that the valving on the apex’i unit is something you cannot visually compare, and the valving on the apex’i unit was specifically designed for the coilover. in addition, as i pointed out earlier, the apex’i unit is available for servicing in the US, which is an obvious benefit.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!