View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 01:46 PM   #69
alex_s817
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
alex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-knownalex_s817 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by max1008 View Post
Yes I would interested in seeing the price difference in that. Been looking at the cheesebay ones and if I can kill two birds with one stone that would be great
Should have something in the next week or two. I'd love to be able to offer a radiator that doesn't require any cutting of the support, but it's unlikely given the size limitations that come with that. I've got a few things in the works as well as some custom order options that I am waiting on quotes for. Will be posting updates here as soon as I know something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexisonfire View Post
Any idea when the group buy would start? If you need cooling specs also I can pm you
I'd like to start it as soon as I can. I have made a list of everyone who has showed interest, along with as much info on each car that I could. Just need 10 people total for the first group buy, we have 3 confirmed right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatbrokethistime View Post
Excellent work, count me in for AC.

R34 NEO swapped s14 from Raleigh built in 06
awesome, thanks! sounds like a good reliable set up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine300zxtt View Post
Count me for the group buy...I need a/c bad!!
got you down! thanks!

Here is a rough list of everyone who has shown interest in the kit. I've tried to include all the info pertaining to each car. The only kit I can make quickly right now is the 95-96 s14/j30 compressor combo. If anyone is able to confirm that the s13 engine bay dimensions are the same, then we are good to go for s13/j30 setups as well. I do not have a problem doing other setups and including them in the group buy for better pricing, however I will not be able to build your exact kit as fast and will need help from you to finish your hoses. Anyone I've missed please just let me know, I've tried to include all of you who PM'd me as well.

I intend to build these kits as fast as possible as I know its not getting any cooler out there. Looking at a two week ship time MAX, clock starts ticking the day you order. Thank you all for your interest.

Group Buy:
alexisonfire
whatbrokethistime (rb26 s14)
greenmachine300zxtt (rb25 s14)
fd94 (1jz s14)

Potentially Interested:
projects14zenki
Mr.Slipngrip
usrocket (rb26 s13 w/rb25 compressor)
reddrum13 (2jz s14)
redline_racer510 (rb25)
EnemyS15
JRex(1jz S13)
civicEJ8
ProJNightshade (rb25 s14)
jduke (rb20)
1jz_s14 (1jz s14)
Ramonesfreak2010 (sr20 w/ka compressor)
EJ8_944 (rb)
owinbush (rb20)
SugarMomma_money(sr20)
PeaceOnesxWai (s13 ka)

Waiting for potential tucked radiator option:
max1008
MR_GUTTI (rb25 s13 + chasebays rad)

Last edited by alex_s817; 07-06-2015 at 08:34 AM..