View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #70
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
RBMadness, dont' construe most post as trying to flame you, or insult you. You have your opinion, and I have mine obviously when it comes to car. But when you bring up some comments that have no backing, it obviously warrants correction. I'm not the best at typing things out in an organized fashion on a forum, so bare with my 'all over the place' argument.

In the end, I'm impressed by performance, reliablility, and cost to maintain. Doesn't matter how they do it, or what the brand is, or etc etc. If Nissan has an LSX I'd still love it the same; if GM had a GTR I'd be just as critical of it as well. In the end though, the overall 'factor' that does effect it the most is simplicity. Does the Veyron impress me numbers wise? Sure it makes a shit to of power. Does it impress me motor wise? No...

Technology is cool; it helps move us towards the future. But when it comes to my cars, I'm not going to 'be hung up' or 'not buy' one or the other because one has a pushrod engine, and one doesn't. That's pretentious to me.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote