View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #10
85flyer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
85flyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshinekouki View Post
thats your personal opinion of how a car should be built/look.

im the orginal owner of the car and i did all the body work.
i decided to do the fender flares the way they are because i personally like the look at it makes me happy. i got the idea off of the gunmetal s14 that overboost (the copmany) built. the flares werent made for hella flush rims aggresive look. it was simply because i like the way everything was clean.
Hell i could of put glow in the dark stickers and sucken wheels if i wanted too. So please dont bash on someone elses car because its not your cup of tea... esp if its a fs thread

a little bit of info on the body work. i was done by expo 2000 here in Toronto they do amazing work and its quality. Its also a small family owned shop that dedicates all their time into thier work.

all of the flares and the sideskirts have metal bracks incorperated into them and were attached to the existing fender.

this car when in my possesion was my pride and joy and no corners were cut during my possesion. if the op would like i still have the photos from when it was in the body shop.

it was never winter driven here in Toronto either and always stored in a heated garage. The owner before me was an senior who passed away and the car sat in the garage until his wife decided to sell it some years later.

sorry for rambling on but i feel like what 85flyer posted was unnecessary. its a for sale thread not a what do you think about my car thread.

bump for this car. if there are any potential buyers and would like to know more details about the car you can also pm me and ill answer them.

good luck with you sale bro
Being narrow minded is a great limitation. No one bashed and no one tried offending this guys thread. You might work in a body shop or have a body shop but it doesn't make you a designer. No one made a remark about the quality of the work. There's certain elements that you don't mix for the sake of not messing up certain balance or lines that make or complement a car. Unfortunately, time and numbers don't lie.. I've seen this car posted for some time now and the majority of the feedback is negative or dislike towards that body kit. The goal is to sale it. So, be a little wise and listen to the people that your trying to sale this car to. It's minor cosmetic and it will pay off at the end.

BTW: I have a BA in transportation Design From a particular Art Center in Pasadena. You should take my word...I normally charge for it. LOL.
GLWS
85flyer is offline   Reply With Quote