View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005, 04:36 PM   #32
AlligatorBling
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
AlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choicesAlligatorBling has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to AlligatorBling Send a message via Yahoo to AlligatorBling
To all who say, its not all the same, cheap gas will kill your car, and any other claims that are similar... I have a bit to share with you.

i use gas from a gas station run by quickie food... it was Amoco for a long time, then was sold and is now called "Petro Power" its the cheapest gas in town.... before they changed over i asked who was buying out the store and what kind of gas would be sold.... to my surprise, chevron.... i couldn't believe it... the next day when i came by guys in chevron uniforms were scraping off the Amoco labels on the pumps and replacing them with "Petro Power" and if you catch the trucks filling up the pumps, sure enough.... Chevron trucks....
AlligatorBling is offline   Reply With Quote