View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 02:31 PM   #129
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Alright, lets pick this back up...

So I had enjoyed driving this thing for the rest of the summer and into fall...

Ended up daily driving it to be honest. The little one loved it for sure... It made the drive to school a bit more fun for the both of us! Threw my STI in the garage till about mid October.

Next on my list was to FINALLY get the kit sorted (more on this in a later post). Looking to style up a little, I had placed an order for new tails and corners from Streeter.

I went with clear tails, and smoked corners...

I also started looking into some added engine upgrades since I was planning to get a pro tune with the Power FC install. I need to figure out fuel (pump and injectors), and I'm looking into camshafts. Nothing crazy, at most 264/264. I also need to purchase a wideband, and a few other small bits. I'm not looking to get too crazy into the engine, as that can be a dangerously expensive rabbit hole.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote