View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 11:11 AM   #130
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Soooo I guess it's update time. I wanted to upload more images but imgur isn't playing nice with me. That's unfortunate, and I guess it's time to find another host.

Anyways we had a rather mild fall leading into a late snow fall so I was really just out and about.

I also placed an order for some more fiberglass because... why not? I liked how the DMAX stuff looked while I was at their booth at TAS a while back so I placed my order through Streeter!

You know it's going to be a good time when there's red marker lettering on the box...

I feel like they need to get some more toner for the printer...

And the goods...

The quality was pretty good. It's thin in some spots, but the fitment is spot on and there wasn't any pitting or deep grooves. DMAX has been hit or miss for a bit, but I'm happy with what I received.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote