View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 06:34 AM   #56
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
not everyone needs that level of threaded adjustment.

its like saying $1000 Tein Flex coilovers are better than Nismo S-Tune spring/shock. sure you might have more adjustment, but you also have one more point of failure to check every time.

plus, not like anyone wants to wreck a car, but solid arms are not the best when it comes to saving your car if you hit a curb or get hit. stamped sheet metal factory arms (Nismo) still are superior when it comes to saving the car in an accident.
Good point, but if the end result from OP was going with Hardrace arms (which are not stamped sheet metal) I didn't think that was a concern at hand, though it is a valid one. I'm wondering why this whole thread took place when OP just wanted rubber and *some* form of adjustability if the GK Hicas lockout was imperfect, and that's exactly what SPC is.

Guess all I'm trying to say is I want to buy SPC arms in place of heim in the near future and wondering why we had 2 pages of discussion, resorting to Hardrace arms with Nismo bushings rather than that basically already existing via SPC. I don't think the answer is the marginal increase in bushing quality w/ Nismo but if that's the case that's all I need to hear.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote