View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 09:58 AM   #57
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
Yeah, that's the other thing - most people end up with the opposite setup when they go cheap (stock worn out rubber in the knuckles and spherical on the arms) and that's good enough for NVH when they also have poly motor mounts etc.
I have Nismo mounts and my S14 trans was quite a bit quieter than my Z32 setup. I?m moving to a JK41 and I suspect that will be on par with the Z32 if not louder.

I have considered removing my spherical knuckles and installing Z32 uprights with SuperPro or Noltec bushings. This is just a thought, I haven?t determine I?ll do that or not. The main reason I haven?t pulled the trigger is the roll/drag racing I?ll be doing and the spherical bearings really help keep unwanted movement down.