Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 11:28 AM   #696
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
I'm out here in Oregon, west of Portland. But it's hard to make it out to meets or gatherings. I'm 41 y/o, and between work, kids, house, socializing with friends, camping trips, it's hard to find time to go sit in a parking lot or meet up at a burger joint.

I put together a cruise a couple times about 10 years ago which was a lot of fun, but I don't even think the route is that good any more. Portland sucks.
That's something I'd be interested in, a drive to the beach, or Mt. St. Helens or Rainier or somewhere cool with some good roads, little traffic and pretty scenery.
But there's always something popping up on weekends, bbq's, birthdays, friends in town, UFC fights, which can make it hard to even schedule something.

Feel free to come up with some ideas, or locations to go and I'd be glad to try and join if I can fit it in with my schedule and if my shitbox is ready to make the trip. Cheers!