View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 12:59 PM   #80
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
ID1000 limits have been found at 43.5 psi fuel pressure. Even though I've only been running E63 (i think the station here is only pumping E70) so far at .9Bar/13.3.Psi I've found the limit. If I was actully running e85 the additional 6% of fuel would for sure hit 100%. guess its time to move fuel psi up to 4 bar.

I haven't tried adding much timing only 3 degrees at full compensation, currently at 70% comp, but already I can feel decent addition of power. On pump I had boost control set to 8psi in first and second then 13.3 psi 3rd gear and up, this was to keep traction. I keep these settings for flex fuel but now it lights up the tires in 2nd and 3rd at these pressures. Here is a little snipet of a datalog from today sliding it briefly. one thing i need to try playing with is the EBC plumping as it will almost always spike if i try to increase spool by adding duty cycle.

foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote