Thread: STL Riots
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 09:39 AM   #51
silviasandbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
silviasandbeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Theres a petition on whitehouse DOT gov that you can sign asking that all police officers have to wear a camera on them so that all this bull shit isnt always speculation

maybe some one should make a thread about that instead of a 25 yr car import law

if you dont recognize that the police in this country is getting out of hand and have entirely to much power and ZERO accountability than your not paying attension

im not black but even i reliaze that the black community have a history of opression in this country (dUHHH)

JAMES HOLMES who killed 12 people was arrested and brought out with some dignity by police officers... the media even showed his high school grad picture and tried to say he was a good kid....

mike brown was shot and killed and witnesses all say the same thing
he had his hands up saying "dont shoot"

and the media is showing the absolute worst pictures of him found on the internet loll we all have bad pictures that make us out to look like a thug, doesnt mean we are one

remeber the trayvon martin shit, all they seemed to care about was that he was suspended from school and smoke weed once or twice, who the fuck hasnt honestly... does that make you a thug
so to say that people are just "using the race card" or to even hint that race had nothing to do with mike browns murder is having rose colored glasses

people dont just wake up saying, Gee, i sure hope i get to use my race card today

as stated above, its not exactly a good thing people are rioting BUT if they didnt it would show that they werent concerned about the issue... woudnt you be fucking pissed off if your cousin/brother/friend or whatever was murdered? what would you do exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
I'm not kingtalon crazy, but I have standards
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
What age is appropriate to give your kids the sex talk? Is 3 too soon?
silviasandbeer is offline   Reply With Quote