View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 06:05 AM   #17
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkerbondd View Post
Keep her clean, only a couple nice 240s left in the raleigh area. Good build so far, subbed to see more!
Unfortunately. After the demise of Carolina Nissans; the local scene seems to have gone down hill pretty quick. A lot of the guys have, for lack of a better term, grown up and/or moved on. This is probably the last one for me as well because I feel like I have some unfinished business from my last coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Damn it man... Some people shouldn't be near engines. Good to see that you're fixing those errors, and doing it right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
The car looks great!
Hopefully the previous owner of the SR never got it running with those injectors to damage the motor.
1000cc with no tune....what a guy.
Hey, Ebay shit is cool for some people, and works for certain things.... just not how I do business though. I sat back and mulled over the motor and have come to the realization that even though I may have basically gotten it "for free", its going to end up being a build. If I crack open the motor, which I'd be a fool not to at this point, there's a 99% chance I'll find some more sketch shit. That being said, throwing a couple grand at is definitely on the table; or the motor itself will just become some man cave furniture.
crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote