View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:33 AM   #24
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Finally an update worth posting. Now that I got my new DD, i've been able to focus on the coupe a little more.

My front end was suuuper lose and I knew it was worn out; i'm glad I dealt with this deathtrap when I did. The balljoint practically fell apart when I took them out, bend tie-rods..etc etc. Looked to be original equipment..so this is MUCH better.

Moved to the back and pulled the subframe out. Cleaned up nicely, took the control arms and knuckles and installed new bushings and balljoints there as well. The subframe bushings are not in terrible shape honestly..but that's all I've got left to tackle before putting the rear end back together.

Next project is starting to flow in as well. I'm still on the fence if I want to go with over fenders or not..I just don't think I can justify the outrageous prices of a sheet metal front end right now. My buddy Matt came in clutch with an awesome deal on mint corners that was too good to pass up.

crash n' burn is offline   Reply With Quote