Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:12 AM   #63
MIZOAM

Trader Rating: (0)
MIZOAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
WTF is this stupid shit? Of course you can't compare an s13 with a stock KA to a Z33. But an SR with mild bolt-ons or KA-T stomps mud holes in the VQ35DE. It will be very expensive to make any of the N/A VQ's keep up with the average SR or KA-T, IMO.

The Z33's chassis is far more rigid though, so its got that going for itself.

I'd pick a Z33 if I was ok with either never having over 300whp or LOADS of cash to turbo it properly. But seriously, I think that engine is junk. Too bad it wasn't the VQ30DET. That would be a different story.
Calm down.

I said in my original post I cant talk about the SR. If OP lives in North America like me, in which all S chassis came with a KA, then ya, stock car vs. stock car the 350Z destroys the 240 (which is what my original post was about). You cant talk about modded car vs. modded car on this topic btw because its pointless as any car can beat any other car with enough modification. I really wanna stress too that I doubt the extra ~50hp with an SR S chassis would be enough to beat a 350Z anyways. I havent driven an SR but I did own a 350Z and now a 240sx, and the 350Z would beat my S13 in straight line and in the curves. My S13 is still awesome and I love it but ya, Z33 > S13 (KA)
MIZOAM is offline   Reply With Quote