Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #83
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsTanCeZ View Post
Bro get an SC300.
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
SC300 is a great idea. Put it on a diet & swap in the 1JZ + the 350z's CD009 transmission. More bang for your buck than Z33, IMO.
you guys are fucking retarded

have you ever even driven an SC? its not even remotely close to being a sportscar, its a fucking grand touring sports coupe.

you guys post photos of toyota soarers that come stock with 1JZ-GTE... and those cars are fully modified with widebody aero n shit -- clearly we're not talking apples with apples.

in case you fuckers forgot, here is what your average SC300 looks like:

and if you are lucky, you find a clean one like this:

so unless you're going to dump coin, and i mean some REAL money into the car... its pointless to even consider an SC. They're heavy, you cant strip weight off them easily, they dont accelerate well, turn well, stop well, etc. They only do ONE thing well: they're reliable.

Not to mention, most are automatic and have that NASTY fucking TAN interior like this:

seriously... sometimes i wonder about you guys

ps: they only came with OPEN DIFF here in the US, which blows dick too.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote