Thread: Ebola...
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:31 AM   #7
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
I don't think it's airborne...otherwise everyone at that hospital in Dallas would have it. The nurses who now have it obviously had a breach in protocol that caused it, probably happened when they were disposing of haz-waste. I have no idea what the procedures are for cleaning yourself after handling that kind of stuff, but if the procedures are anything like what we had to do in the military for nuke/biological/chem warfare training...it's tedious, and takes 2-3 people to clean one person.

If anything good is coming from this, it is proving that the govt cannot save it's own people (TSA/customs let that selfish asshole into the country, CDC not taking a proactive approach), and therefore govt is not always the answer to every problem. I'm not saying it's Obama's fault that the dead asshole slipped into the country, but he's definitely not handling the situation like a real leader would.