View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 11:53 AM   #18
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwtdhero View Post
Hobbs...its all irrelevant. Op wants to act like Kanye, this "scene" is the funniest shit ive heard. Why cant someone be into a hobby without a fanbase? I was into legos as a kid, but got out when it got flooded with dupoblox.... So dumb
hell im still into legos and probably older than 95% of the people on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbs View Post
I understand where he's coming from, selling parts for these cars has become a hassle, I've only had one single sale in the past year where someone paid my asking price plus shipping, no haggling, no "oh I didn't mention after going back and forth that I don't even have the cash yet". While I understand the price point will attract younger folks it seems like a majority of people that own 240's are just really fucking stupid.
i guess that depends on what you're selling. some of the asking prices i've seen for used parts in the classified section on here are preposterous. i can really see it going both ways. but then again there really is no "pricing guide" for this kind of stuff.