View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 10:31 PM   #28
240boi115
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
240boi115 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got into 240sx's because i love the way they look and ive seen good builds that inspire me to make em look better. i follow no scene or trend or friggin game just my own thoughts on how my car should look. true ive gotten ideas from others but who hasn't?!?! i can honestly say ( especially in the Honda and Nissan scene) its hard to be "original" and that shouldn't be the issue. build the car to your own liking's, people don't like it? well screw them the haters arent the ones with the pinkslip to the car are they? i have respect for those who are older on here and have actually seen the car scene evolve to where it is today they have the right to truely give a less biased opinion on the sway of the car scene. OP your 21....what have you contributed to any type of "fad" you know how they start? people have the balls to start a trend and it eventually sticks.... like the bosoku thing in japan.. do i like the ridiculous exhausts they mount on their cars? no. do i post threads bashing them for what they do? no. so what exactly gives you the god card of judgment here?? yes im aware im young and have my own thoughts but, i also know that not everything i think is right always is.
my 240 broke down..again