View Single Post
Old 01-22-2016, 11:54 AM   #94
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
My trim had pulled off of the glass at about 55mph over the summer, it cracked in 2 places. I had it taped down for about a month before I pulled it off carefully, painstakingly cleaned all of the urethane residue off of the trim & windshield. Then I epoxied the trim back to 1 piece, prepped the glass and trim with wax and grease remover, and layed down a nice even layer of 3m window weld to the trim. Stuck the trim down over the glass and weighted it down with some 6x6 blocks of wood I had laying around. Trim resealed quite nicely and does not leak. i may be more fortunate than others in this thread, and yet I would still be interested in a new replacement! I hope it come to fruition. Thanks for you hard work!

Last edited by zenkicpe; 01-22-2016 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: SP
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote