View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:34 AM   #127
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
Now, kinda 3rd party perspective time, since I have lived on or near military installations for over a fifth century now lol. Damn that makes it sound like im old.

I would feel honored to live next to any veteran, let alone a MOH recipient. I love my country and my flag, and I would not have any problem at all with a 90 year old man, who fought for our country against the evil of the third reich, having a 20 foot flag pole with the American flag waving every day. That kind of shit would be inspiring. It wouldn't dissuade me from purchasing a house next to his in a HOA, it would be incentive. Now, I don't really see why the HOA is getting its panties all in a bunch. A flag pole isnt something one would usually call an eye sore. I really wouldn't want to meet the person who says "I love the house, but the old guy's flag pole is just a bother."
or better yet...I dont want to buy this house...because the MOH guy that gave me all my freedoms in THIS country has THIS country's flag raised in his yard. I think I shall just buy a house in the middle east...where 118 people were recently killed in a car bomb. that's where I want to move.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34322986...ica/?gt1=43001

and getting banned for an opinion...haha half of zilvia users would be gone.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote