View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 03:50 PM   #82
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
This might apply to a very competitive market, but this is actually pretty unorthodox. The vast majority of companies that offer a unique product or service charge a significant markup for obvious reasons

Mav answered my questions and I'm not trying to tell him how to run his business..
Unique product or service also implies that the product or service is produced exclusively by them and they own the rights to whatever they are selling.

Resellers (which I would be considered one) do not have such rights, so most are after maximum profit with the smallest amount of transactions.

Ironically, I'm already making a large enough margin to the point where it's worth it for me... but maybe me being unorthodox is the unique thing in the parts selling landscape.

Whatever. I always say "to each their own" and no different if you're flipping parts for 10% profit or 1000% profit.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote