Thread: S13/S14 to 350Z
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #52
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
come come now, dont be so touchy. just because i made fun of your wheel choice doesnt mean you're doing everything wrong. even if i dont like your wheels, it doesnt matter - its your car.

71 posts... relax man you'll get to 100 soon enough. :-)

black, white, green, yellow... cant we all get along???
Oops, forgot I'm new to "this" forum. Plus I mainly lurk in the classifieds. With my last 240 I think I was on freshalloy and 240sx.org. Zilvia back then was full of "I just sold my Civic, what intake should I buy" types, so I never made an account. That was over 10 years ago.

After owning a G, even though it's a better car, the s-chassis is simply cheap fun. And perfect for a kid on a budget, who also wants to learn how to work on a car; because let's face it, these cars are getting old and brake.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote