View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 10:11 PM   #3843
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Given it looks like you are looking for high quality only without much worry on price, I'd throw in the Nismo Super Coppermix or the Exedy Hyper Single as contenders. I've never used a high level Exedy racing clutch like this before but I've experienced nothing but quality out of their lower-tier "stage" racing clutches. The Coppermix is an awesome unit, I love how they feel. I imagine your 600cc injectors will limit your maximum power/torque to an amount where any of these options won't have a problem holding steadily.
TBH, I am willing to spend up to $1200-$1300 on it. Previously on my stock KA, I've Exedy stage 2 clutch and I loved it.

Since I am introducing more power, I figured, a Super Single clutch.

Also I should mention, I plan to go 1000cc and E85 next year and hoping to use the same clutch kit.

Last bit might help to see why I went with my setup.

I really appreciate the recommendation as I'll definitely look into the Nismo one.