View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 08:23 AM   #3844
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Question for those running a 2871 or any bottom mount standard placement turbo with a 3" hose compressor inlet on an SR. What did people do for their intake pipe routing?

I just installed a GT2860RS with a standard 3" inlet, which should be no different than a 2871 in terms of placement. I have standard braided SS w/ AN fittings coolant lines, with the S14 upper water neck that has the coolant return fitting. This line to the water neck (straight fitting), plus the dipstick tube make it very tight in that area to run an intake tube up from the turbo.

Pic of what I'm working with. Sorry it's grainy. Wastegate vac lines are temporarily routed just for a quick startup.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote