View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 12:42 PM   #4234
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
Either or will work. A lot of people me included run 18x9.5 +22 stock body with just a roll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by super.trick View Post
Both are fine, both clear coils, brakes, etc.

I personally prefer 17x9 +12 and consider it more 'ideal', but I only ever run 215/45's or 225/40's on mine along with a good bit of camber (and a slight roll).

The guy asking for advice wanted to run very little camber and 245/40's, which is why I recommended the 17x9+22's.

+22 is only as efficient as +12 if you are not running spacers. For example, if I bought +22's, wasn't happy with the fitment and added 10mm spacers, I feel I should have bought the +12's instead.

So IMO, +22 is still for people who either want a minimum roll, minimum camber, maximum rubber, or don't care about running spacers. +12 is still ideal for everyone else.

Thanks to both of your prompt, clear answers.

Its not my daily anymore so I now have the time & money to put towards the car and wouldn't mind a clean set of wheels.

Unfortunately I'm still "stock" - no rolled/pulled fenders and no coilovers (AGX + Springs) but something I can put on that fits well is my goal here.

I will consider all recommendations/offsets above in my searches (opens up more options for me) and look into a roll/pull also (regret not doing it at the time I had the car painted).

Thanks!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote