View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:49 PM   #37
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_the_drifter View Post
Thanks just sorted the link out, think I posted it up about midnight originally lol.

Just subscribed to your channel that video was really well edited, I hate talking on video's but it definitely makes the video more interesting to watch.

I would have gone for a gktech twin caliper on my s chassis if the import duty to the UK wasn't crazy at the time..... Ended up with a homebrew set up but it works pretty well so not too bothered.

Look forward to the next video.
Yeah man, definitely have to get over that I guess. I don?t love the talking either cause I?m usually just BSing... it helps for everything I suppose. I?d definitely recommend outlining what you want to say so you?re not just rambling about crap like 99% of these videos! I?ll subscribe too man! I appreciate it.