View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 12:23 AM   #59
knate
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
knate is just really niceknate is just really niceknate is just really niceknate is just really niceknate is just really niceknate is just really niceknate is just really niceknate is just really niceknate is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1_griego View Post
Standard NRR build -- 8611s, front progress bar, 550/400 springs, all spherical, ~320whp SR, OSG rear end, 255s all around.

He'd get away from me a bit on the straights but I could reel him in through corners. It was great fun.

I went to chat with him afterwards and together we lamented RS4s lol
Wow, 320whp and he was still faster in the straight? We only have 190-200whp right now and if we go VQ35 we're still only looking at 240whp or so..

RS4s are not too bad.. much better sidewall than the floppy RS3. I am a HUGE fan of the feel of the RE71R, but we also only got about 9 hours before they were bald in areas. The precision and grip of the RE71R is amazing. The next day driving on RS4s I went off track a couple different times trying to drive them like the RE71R. However the RS4s I can get 20+ hours out of and while they don't feel nearly as good, they are not *that* much slower once you get a bunch of heat into them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCxHeME_wCs
knate is offline   Reply With Quote