View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 10:47 PM   #21
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
What everybody said, the left is completely unhinged and has become waaaay too radical. Seems like they're competing to see which candidate proposes the most radical policies, things that no even lord obama would have approved (at least back in his time), and all just to earn a group of voters that have completely gone insane due to their TDS.
That, plus the dems not doing a damn thing for the past 3 years except look for ways to get the potus out, I think is really gonna help good old trumpy.

Meanwhile, we got all these libs running away from their leftist "paradises", maintaining the same voting habits in their new refuges, spreading their blue cancer throughout the country... I really can't understand these people.

I dont know who will get the dem nomination, but I can tell you it wont be sanders or biden. While sander's policies are way out there with the rest of the cadidates, they are both old white males, which at the moment is one of the biggest redflags among dems, their enemy.

For me, the choice is very clear... remember, this is a car forum after all.