View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:30 PM   #37
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Dont worry, this thing will get flogged at the track daily This is what happened with my last s14, so this new one isnt gonna just sit around!

K, im letting the cat out of the bag....vmounted RB in an S14 FTW....i dont think ive seen this done at all yet by anyone else...and I will say this, its TONS of work and Im willing to admit that I underestimated the difficulty, but I so far am rising up and overcoming You will see below how I am modifying the subframe to move the engine mounts back. I will be making my own poly mounts to lower the engine about an inch and a half as well. Also, I will be forced to do a dry sump oil setup with this due to oil pan clearance on the subframe, but thats better anyways Just a taste of what I did this weekend....i mustve pulled and installed the engine 6-7 times, yikes!! Oh and I had to increase the hole size in the firewall....the intake plenum and cylinder head will be well behind the firewall....yay for better weight distribution and lower center of gravity....and DRY $UMP haha lol

Gavster is offline   Reply With Quote