View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 09:57 PM   #82
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODS View Post
True that! Yea im in a weird spot with the GTR, there is a but of hesitance on the part of Mines to give up the info on the car. As far as we can tell the car was built (Swapped, all parts installed and tuned) by them, the problem is the build sheet was completely packed, so much so that things were probably left off.

BCNR33 RB26DETT N1 Engine
Mine's VX-Rom (tuned by Mine's)
Mine's Camshafts
Mine's VX Intake Kit
Mine's Turbo Outlets Pro
Mine's Front Pipe Pro
HKS GT-SS Turbo Kit
HKS EVC-5
Racing Muffler (doesn't say the brand)
Tomei Head Gasket
Tomei 600cc Injectors
Airflow Sensor Upgrade (doesn't say which ones)
Coilover Suspension (doesn't list brand)
Upgraded Brakes
Upgraded Clutch (Nismo Coppermix)
Upgraded LSD
18'' TE37s
Nismo Brake Hose

"The rest of it is hard to make out" according to Kunio. Some stuff has been figured out AP Racing brakes front and rear, Twin disk, D-Jetro but I want to know what Upgraded LSD, Coilovers, Mines Cams, mean, like the actual specifics of every part. Hence why its going to Power Craft.
Man, this car is going to pull like a freight train! That's quite the impressive parts list! The responsiveness is going to really get you into trouble
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote