View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:24 PM   #51
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
Suprareal's S13 FB build (sr20det eventually)

I didn’t move on from the LS for any bad reason. It ran great, was giving me no problems, and the torque power band was amazing. It was sad seeing it go.
My main reason for moving on was to use the money and fund my growing business.
2nd - The 2JZ I’ve had for over a year now and have been getting great deals on everything I’ve bought for it so I’m not anywhere near as much money into it as I was the LS.
3rd- I’ve been wanting to fix my frame rails from a prior crash years ago you’ve seen much earlier in this thread

The JZ is a JDM VVTI aristo motor with a non vvti intake manifold and throttle body with the IACV chopped off and welded up. This set up is basically a cleaner way of doing a drive by wire delete on it.
It’s a stock motor just cleaned up nice. Fully oem resealed and cleaned.
BC cam gear, CX manifold, Garrett GT35 1.04 (Probably too big may be changed later), emusa pulleys, modified non vvti clear cam cover, powdercoated almost everything, and AN everything !

I’m running the complete Collins kit with the 6 puck sprung disk

Here you’ll see the old damage my chassis had and a few test fits before getting on with the surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Suprareal; 03-21-2019 at 12:38 AM..
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote