View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 11:17 PM   #56
Suprareal
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Suprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enoughSuprareal will become famous soon enough
It’s hard to come up with an original tube front design with the amount of them that are being done now
In my opinion the pop up headlight tube fronts are the hardest due to the way the lights mount in so many places.
I could have came up with some over the top crazy design with all sorts of bends and make the car look like a piece of art but I’m choosing not to and that’s because this is now a full track car.
Everything I design and build for this car now backs the idea that it can be replaced easily if damaged, ease of access, and just have a good work flow in general.

With all of that being said I still wanted to prove to myself I can do something different and not keep it too basic.
I will be running a V Mounted intercooler/radiator set up so the main tubes needed to allow clearance for them.
This is the beginning to a design I think will almost fallow the stock lines

There will be gusset work with dimple dies and bead rolling between the two bars creating them almost into one bar section.
Originally I wanted to tie in new tubs to this design. But after seeing how reachable the engine is to work on without them I may stick to no tubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suprareal is offline   Reply With Quote