View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 08:23 PM   #63
Fuglychuki91
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Fuglychuki91 is on a distinguished road
Covid 9teen

So, its been some time and Im pretty bad at updating this thread. Among other things, Ive had a bit more free time due to work being slow from all this virus shit so Im going to pickup where I left off.

So I had drove the rental hatch at usair and after coming back I randomly started putting my ka together haha. It still needs the pan and timing stuff put back on it but I didnt care because I didnt necessarily need the motor for anything at the moment. Heres some pictures of a 75% assembled ka. Very cool, I know!

I just continued to daily my car well into fall. Went to a car meet with a buddy and he snapped some flics. I also chucked on my ganador tails out of boredom. Had the blitz 03s on for a minute and sold them to a friends friend.

I had promised my friends that Id drive this event at kilkare in Ohio. It was Halloween bash and really like my first event in my own car. It went really well aside from the fact the second day, the track got absolutely rained out. although people still drove, the layout was the opposite of the previous day and I was content with my previous day of driving. Didnt get a whole lot of pictures of me driving but maybe like two, but I did have some videos on my Instagram. Car did great! Had no issues for the 4-6 hours I drove

Going away for the winter,

I will actually update this thing in the morning when I make some coffee lol
Fuglychuki91 is offline   Reply With Quote