View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 04:31 PM   #86
Fuglychuki91
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Fuglychuki91 is on a distinguished road
Cars been running great for a few weeks now. Feels super healthy. Only issues I had was the one dead injector I swapped had a upper o-ring get pinched and eventually started leaking. Got that swapped and all is well.
Mandatory dusty ass gas station pic with no fenders so I could get it aligned at work a bit easier

I was not happy with fitment after tossing extended the first pair of lcas a inch. Like it was okay but I didnt really wanna use huge spacers if I didnt have to. So I had a brand new pair of lcas and made some 38mm extensions. Not perfect but whatever.

Got the toe good enough to drive around

After I aligned it(insert I aligned it myself meme)

Drove around a bit was really just trying to feel the car out and get any small issues sorted

Buddy of mine took some night time flicks

Picked up a hood for cheap because mines has always seemed to be sorta flimsy lol just need to go kgp already.

The collection thins

Went to a sick ass meet (at my job)

Blew up a frame rail

Grabbed some 3/16ths and chopped whatever the weak shit(it?s like 2 layers) Nissan uses is.

Glued it in

Tossed some undercoating on it because I?m bound to rip it off anyway

Decided to make a cheesy little switch for killing power to the headlight motors so I can switch in between fully operational headlights(all the way up) and running the sleepy eyes while still being able to have the headlights on.

Just going to keep driving the car breaking it in. Going to change the oil and order some tires for the event next month. Going to spectate two events coming up though with some friends driving as well
Fuglychuki91 is offline   Reply With Quote