View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 01:04 AM   #78
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
i noticed essentially autoX, and drag guys posted there setup. yet I've only seen one road race minded car (that being sasha, who has a z33 to race with for next season). I know in some instances you are limited by tire width due to class and what not. The point of this thread seems lost to me, with out at least digging into the area where jason rhoades and aceinhole really spend the money on. suspension. what good is having massive amounts of rubber if the suspension isn't up to the task.

275 isn't necessary on our cars. hell if we are road racing 255/40/17 RA1 or NT-01s should be fine enough without going widened fenders.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote