View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #34
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
i recently installed gr+ coilovers on my s13 and it is pretty low (not slammed though). my good 'ole jack can no longer slide under the frame rails! what jacks do you guys use for your lowered vehicles? using my emergency/spare tire jack to lift the car just enough to fit the floor jack under is such a pain in the ass. so what do you use? how much was it? where did you buy it? how do you like it? one more thing, has anybody used those wheel ramps successfully on a lowered s13?
just use your tow hooks in the front to jack it up. Their high strength steel and sit higher than the frame rails.

best bet is to just invest in a good low-profile jack. Well worth the money compared to screwing around with extra steps like ramps, etc.