View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #70
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Kouki View Post
Cool thanks, 95 KA-Turbo. Do you know if negative camber is a must still? Im not trying to be slammed down I want that Two finger gap between the tire and the fender
Oh, if you want a gap like that I would recommend getting a less aggressive wheel and running square tires. Get some 18X9 +20 or something like that and run 255/35s. Negative camber is apart of a factory alignment. If you're worried about tire wear you should be more concerned with toe settings. Having -2 camber or even -2.5 camber will not significantly wear your tires down. Just keep and eye on your tires and get them rotated to keep wear even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMStanced View Post
i used this website to calculate the stretch
Online Wheel & Tyre Fitment calculator. Offset and Tyre Stretch
going from 245 to 215 reduces the diamter around .8"..-_- (which mean .8" drop) is this right?
if it's true, i gotta go 40 profile
I thought you wanted to run 225s and 245s?

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote