View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 09:51 AM   #33
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom2034 View Post
ive always wanted to do this but get psyched out when I read whats involved in doing it.
Ditto. I got amped up when I just now learned about it. I thought I knew just about everything you could do to an SR and was excited to learn something new. But it looks like way more work & money than I'd need to spend for my meager goals. I'd be interested in doing the VET swap & pairing it with a S15 turbo. But it sounds like this is waaaay too cost prohibitive to handcuff it with an S15 snail. Guess I got kinda excited to find out how the few S-Chassis on Hot Version videos probably achieved their level of performance on OEM components. I think I'll just stick with the typical GT2871r or EFR6258 build unless I start balling out like the rest of you guys doing this swap.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote