View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 11:44 AM   #43
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I'll post the dyno later, but back when these swaps weren't main stream, there was a guy with a blue hatch that had a DET making just under 400whp on a GT3076R. Mazworx did the VET conversion for him. With just the head swap and other necessary components( intake manifold, injectors, throttle body, tune) he made 491whp at 18-19psi. This was with the same stock bottomend and exhaust components. So in other words, the swap gave him almost 100hp. Obviously you aren't going to see results like that with a t25/28 but better/higher flowing turbos will compliment this head much better. If you're looking for high hp or a very responsive 450hp, this is what you want/need. The DET flows like shit plain and simple.