View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 09:45 AM   #72
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonS4 View Post
All fun and games aside as you are already aware of to build a proper vet setup is some big money and down time. Def not a set up if budget minded is your game but no expense spared maximum power and response is your game.
Yeah, I think that's why I probably won't do this. I love everything I've read about the VET swap, but ontop of the cost of doing it, I feel like you'd also need to totally revise your drivetrain & suspension to put all this power/response to the ground, even further increasing costs. Definitely not the route to go for someone like me looking for a simple & mild low 300hp range 240. VET is big boy stuff. But if I hit that point when 300hp+ is no longer enough for me... VET, here I come.

Last edited by simmode1; 03-04-2014 at 10:34 AM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote