View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 04:07 PM   #34
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
Dont stress about it guys, seems you guys don't know a whole lot about 240s, body work or just dont know how to read.
SPACERS OR NOT MY WHEELS STILL HIT THE FENDERS
By reading some of the responses I can tell some guys aren't very intelligent, few helpful comments, but seems as if everyone is in tldr mode or just a lot of jealousy b/c ppl here can barely afford rotas or battles, I'll figure something out I'm very smart. Ill build the car how I want with my money thank you very much
Well then the answer is simple. Mock up the flares. Cut accordingly. Whatever it hits, relocate, or remove accordingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.